Finding the funds you need to take advantage of the real estate market can be difficult, if not impossible for most people. If you are successful with finding an investor who is willing to fund you with hard or private money, a significant amount of collateral will be required before you can even get started.
Aurelian Commercial Lending has developed a unique funding program to help fund your real estate investment projects. Mr. John Syron has designed this program to provide working capital for both start up companies and seasoned businesses.
Aurelian is well aware of the challenges small businesses face with both starting the business and maintaining profitability. Aurelian Commercial Lending's founder and CEO, Mr. Syron has ensured that Aurelian has the resources to fund and have access to over $500 million in capital and capital commitments specifically for small businesses.
In addition to his desire to help small businesses, Mr. Syron founded Aurelian with the purpose of funding his charity for autistic children. Everyone associated with Aurelian shares this commitment and donates their time and effort to support the foundation.
Since 1980, Mr. Syron has been building bridges that connect the often-disparate worlds of engineering and manufacturing to commercial financing. Mr. Syron is a graduate Chemical Engineer from Michigan State University. After serving as Vice President of a well-known engineering company for ten years, he founded his own company in 1990, Vector Environmental Group Inc. Vector was a large-scale engineering and manufacturing company with a focus on the environment. The aim was to develop new products and processes that could reduce energy consumption and minimize waste in automobile and steel production.
In addition to running his own business, Mr. Syron contributed significantly in the product development, international and domestic market expansion, capital acquisition and commercial financing of numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Our program allows clients the ability to:
- Purchase real estate.
- Pay any sort of fees related to starting a business, there are no restrictions on the money.
- Have working capital to start or expand the business (purchase property, equipment, supplies, marketing and other essentials).
- Pay employees.
- Have a line of credit that can be used to help handle cash flow.
Our programs can typically provide start up businesses and small business with $50,000 - $150,000 in unsecured capital (up to $200,000 is possible -potentially more) and/or lines of credit, which can be used as the client determines. This is per person, so multiple people can apply to obtain larger levels of funding for your company.
For Start up businesses our only requirement is a strong personal credit profile:
- FICO score of 720 or above.
- No bankruptcies.
- No foreclosures or charge-offs.
- No late payments for the past 2 years.
- Not over utilized on credit card debt (must be paid down to 20 - 30%).
- 8 - 10 year history.
We don't require collateral, a detailed business plan, strong business experience, asset strength, tax returns, profit and loss statements etc. to obtain capital. Our only requirement is a strong credit profile or a co-signer who meets the criteria. To determine whether you or your company can qualify for one of our funding programs please complete the brief pre-qualification questionnaire on our website. You will receive a call from a Business Development Officer with your no obligation funding estimate in 24-48. If you have questions that are not answered in the FAQ section or would like to speak to a Business Development Officer, feel free to call us at 800.598.1140, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by +Bob Burns
Related Links, Blog Postings, Presentations or Articles:
- Funding Companies
- Acquire Real Estate Funding
- Hash Tags: #funding
- Hash Tags: #hardmoney
- Real Estate Investing Tip: Make sure when a potential client places a deposit for a rental property, you make them sign a document that explains the rules of the deposit, refund or non-refund terms, what it represents, disclosures, etc. Several times I received calls from potential clients wanting their deposits back after you, the landlord, already took your property off the market. Protect Yourself.
|Why So Serious?
+Real Estate Investor
Telephone #: 305-586-5280
|Follow Us Baby!|